- Cate Farm
- Organic Farmers Business Handbook (Richard Wiswall)
- Deep Root Organic Co-op
- The Holistic Management book
- Holistic Management Testing Questions
Richard’s Favorite Tools:
- Greenhouse Trolley - for moving flats in and out of the greenhouse
- Fred Cain Ripper – mini chisel plow for cutting slots between the wheel tracks
Richard’s Favorite Resources:
- Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers Association – Richard uses the organization’s listserv to ask questions and seek solutions from a large number of beginning and advanced growers.
- Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers program at the University of Vermont Extension – Richard gave a shout out to Vern Grubinger’s great work, which I’ve also benefitted from tremendously over the years. Vern also wrote a book that I highly recommend for beginning growers, Sustainable Vegetable Production from Start-Up to Market.